- "chained down y [sic] the Constitution"
- "the media toadies, warmongers, and Wall Street rip-off artists who stand against us, and who always remind me of Tolkein's [sic] Orcs."
- "Even vote fraud is not beyond these people."
If he keeps going like this, his campaign will take itself down; no need to wait for the "media toadies" to do it.
UPDATE: The letter seems to be getting a favorable reception over at Ron Paul Forums:
- "Awesome letter."
- "What a great message."
- (regarding the vote fraud) "ain't that the truth."
- "wow. Perfect. go ron go!"
Indeed, when one poster raised essentially the points I mentioned above, the next three comments were:
- "^^^ Ban ^^^"
- "SIEG HEIL, the grammar Nazi's [sic] are among us!! Seriously, just plug your mouth with the feces that just came out of it."
- "If all your [sic] concerned about is grammar and the superficiality of your own sense of "professionalism" perhaps the cause of liberty is not for you."
I wish I could believe the opposition hired these guys to infiltrate the forums.